LegacyGT.com

helping dig people out!

wai_pang2

anybody in New york nice enough to help people dig their cars out or is everyone arragant pricks (j/k) out here and surrounding areas? not necessarily dig but helped them maneuver their cars out. i was getting a kick out of watching people who don't know that nomatter what they do they aren't going anywhere on ice! it was snow/sleet mixture.

LOL, people were trying to dig themselves out of my outside parking lot.

I just got in my car, and drove away. They all looked at me like WTF!!

I love it, and I loved my Subie a little more today! :icon_bigg

I saw like three people tying to go nowhere today.

X

---

oh, i guess everyone in NY/NJ/PA is arrogant pricks then! nobody helped someone out? don't i feel like an @$$, i helped someone navagate their car out. his girls just stood there placing the cardboard under the wheel over and over and over again until i told him what to do. stupid girls, can't live with them, can't live without them! (J/K) don't get me wrong, the guy didn't know squat either!

oh, i guess everyone in NY/NJ/PA is arrogant pricks then! nobody helped someone out? don't i feel like an @$$, i helped someone navagate their car out. his girls just stood there placing the cardboard under the wheel over and over and over again until i told him what to do. stupid girls, can't live with them, can't live without them! (J/K) don't get me wrong, the guy didn't know squat either!

Now would you help them out if they were dudes?

Archived