LegacyGT.com

How good was the snow removal in your area?

Joon525

287 through Westchester: perfect :eek: (caught me by surprise)

I was suprsied on that one too.

Clarkstown, it was like nothing was done. Like they stopped plowing around 3pm yesterday.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

in my neck of the woods it was excellent, they now use this salt mixture called grime (sp?) no messy sand in most places but im not sure how bad this stuff hurts paint...

they put straight up rock salt on the roads by me & I'm glad they do it. Where I work in CT all the put is dirt. It provides a miniscule amount of better traction but really all it does is make a big old mess.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

By this morning I thought all the roads looked good, but yesterday in Vernon and some of the surrounding towns they were the suck. I went out to get my oil changed, about 20 miles round trip and only saw one plow. Most of the roads were snow covered (about 4") with the sleet sitting underneath. I was 4 wheel drifting when I wasn't trying to.

But they'll gladly boot your car even in this weather.

i live in a townhouse community where they're supposed to remove the snow from all streets, driveways and stairs. the a-holes cleared every driveway on the street except mine and the neighbors on either side of me and left the snow plow in the intersection. :icon_mad:

Archived