LegacyGT.com

Unique Bumper/Color

MtnSub

Many have said that they like the JDM B4 bumper(not sure if I got the model name rihgt) better than the US Leg GT front bumper. I think the B4 looks to Acura like and I prefer the US bumper "until" I saw a picture of a B4 wagon in the Official Brilliant Silver Thread. Post was buy Myogi_Nightkid. Photo was on page 4, named Top 1, jpg, second from bottom of his list of great pictures. Sorry I don't know how to take you there with link. The color of the B4 wagon is a fantastic gray I like even better than silver and the bumper looks slightly different than other B4s I have seen. Specificly the falcon eye headlight looks even better because it is on a flat surface vs the US version that blends the headlight into a bulbus portion of the bumber. Unlike other B4 bumpers, this one even has a soft line below light at start of bumper bulge. Maybe all B4s are like this and it just doesn't show in pics, but this specific bumper/headlight combo is outstanding IMO. The bumper/light are both enhanced by this situation, look less generic, look higher quality to my eye. Again, that blue gray color is great. Anyone know if this is a unique bumper or standard B4? This gets my vote for revised US bumper in future. I am afraid we may get stuck with the concept car B9 or B11, pig snout front end. Please Suby, don't shoot yourself in the Bangles. Side note: It looks like the picture was shot in Calif desert on HWY 14, northeast of Mojave, but car has a Euro license and writing on picture is mostly Nippon.

That car is actually the Legacy 3.0R. The front bumper is different (obviously) and notice that the hood doesn't have a scoop on it. If I recall, only the JDM and EDM/UKDM have that car right now (and maybe other smaller countries).
-ben

Thanks for info axis008, I was so impressed with bumber, headlight look and color, I completely missed the lack of a hood scoop. The bumper is slightly different than other JDM/EDM bumpers in a very nice way. I could not get excited about JDM bumper till I saw this version in this picture. So, if Suby does not give us all pig snouts and if the H6/3.0R becomes the Leg GT/Sti platform, we may get that front end??? Lot's of low % maybes there, but we can hope. Pucture also uses word "Legacy" and "B4 Outback". Thanks for un-tangling the mixed clues.

Archived