LegacyGT.com

Sushi (all you can eat, buffet maybe) in Boston Area

fzanetti

Some chick on Nabisco (NASIOC) has been pushing for a meet at Samba Steak & Sushi.

http://www.sambaframingham.com

Never having ate there, I cant recomend it personaly though.

1138 Worcester Rd (Rt 9 Eastbound just after Framingham Ford).

508 628-0288

I live close by but, have not been there yet. It's sushi with a Brazillian twist. Seems the guy grew up in Brazil and liked the Brazillian styled Japanese sushi so, brought it to the US.

Some chick on Nabisco (NASIOC) has been pushing for a meet at Samba Steak & Sushi.

http://www.sambaframingham.com

Never having ate there, I cant recommend it personally though.

1138 Worcester Rd (Rt 9 Eastbound just after Framingham Ford).

508 628-0288

I live close by but, have not been there yet. It's sushi with a Brazilian twist. Seems the guy grew up in Brazil and liked the Brazilian styled Japanese sushi so, brought it to the US.
Yes. Just judging by the menu, the place looks awesome, even if the prices are a tad expensive. At any rate this lady arlia (sp?) is getting the NASIOC crew to try it out, Friday at 8:00ish.. rather short notice so it doesn't look like it will be a large turnout, but its certainly worth checking out if you are in the area.

I live close by but, have not been there yet. It's sushi with a Brazillian twist. Seems the guy grew up in Brazil and liked the Brazillian styled Japanese sushi so, brought it to the US.

Wow, really great menu, yummmmy!!! Too bad I will be in NYC this Friday, otherwise I would make it for sure..

We may take that place for our next meet, what do you guys/girls think?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

More precisely, next to Town Fair Tire.

Never been there and, a guy at work refuses to go since he says, it's a made up Japanese word. I dunno, the place always has a lot of Asians inside.

I go there a lot, when I am veeeeeeeeery hungry...

You can get decent quality sushi for 16 bucks I believe...

Remember though, you are not getting fancy, excellent quality, presentation sushis, nowhere close to it...

But for the price, it's worthy going, for sure!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Samba has a lot so, you're not right on Route 9. But, it's small so the odds are against lining up 4 - 5 cars for a pic if that's what you're thinking.
While I doubt they will have much room for an evening meet, if we do this on a Sunday or Saturday afternoon, I would think they should have plenty of free open parking spaces. They seem to be fairly busy at night, but not so much so during they daytime.

• 1 month later...

How about a meet at Minado in Natick? Sure, it's not the best sushi, but it's a buffet (no worries about splitting checks), it's in an easy location, and there's tons of parking. I'd be up for a weeknight meet, weekends get a little sketchier but I could do one depending on which weekend.

-Coelli

How about a meet at Minado in Natick? Sure, it's not the best sushi, but it's a buffet (no worries about splitting checks), it's in an easy location, and there's tons of parking. I'd be up for a weeknight meet, weekends get a little sketchier but I could do one depending on which weekend.

-Coelli

Jeeze... tough crowd here.... over 24 hours and no responces ?

I have never touched sushi myself, so I really dont know what to expect, but if Megan is organizing a meet practically in my backyard, I dont see how I can miss it.

All we need is a date and time.... and maybe a few people to say they will show. :)

C'mon, don't be wimps !

Jeeze... tough crowd here.... over 24 hours and no responces ?

I have never touched sushi myself, so I really dont know what to expect, but if Megan is organizing a meet practically in my backyard, I dont see how I can miss it.

All we need is a date and time.... and maybe a few people to say they will show. :)

C'mon, don't be wimps !

Too bad I'm already meeting the ex-husband and his girlfriend there on Sunday or I'd say let's do it, lol. :D

How about Sunday, June 10th at Minado? Anyone?

-Coelli

I'd be game for that, i think i'm going to move in to the apartment the week of June 18th... but if we all want to do it earlier, it's not that far of a drive, and i have plenty of other stuff to do in the area ;)

Archived