LegacyGT.com

and on monday god said let there be new parts after you get off of work.

so there i was all alone. it was cold. very cold. figured i would turn up the heat a little bit and put on some kenney G, and smell some fuel oil. I looked like a 6 year old boy who just had 2 pounds of sugar on christmas day. so i looked to my left and then to my right just to make sure i will still alone. i was. tape started flying all over the place, boxes being thrown. it was there. all there. the parts that i had ordered. the list: COBB rear sway bar with rear reenforcement bracket kit. Endlinks. Main pulley. Stage 1 drivetrain kit ( STS, bushings, Tranny mount. )

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/legacy011.jpg

Got my new wheels and tires too. already posted them up. But here they are again. hyper black 17x8 rota boost's.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/legacy010.jpg

Still to come. my mcgard spline drive lugs ( black ), and my center caps for the wheels. My momo shift knob and pedal set. all should be here by the end of the week.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tires are size 225/45/17. As far as the first picture and the pricing for everything. well lets just say it was a deal that i couldnt pass up. Got it all from GST motorsports. Dealt with mike. very good guy. willing to help you out. here is the link to his profile. just do some searching under his profile and see what kind of deal he can give you.

http://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=17364

also a link to his homepage. check him out.

http://www.gstmotorsports.com/home/

And i will most def take some pics when i get the wheels installed.

OTM.

but you still smiled though. lol. i had found a picture with one with the cobb springs installed but now i cant find them. when you get them installed post it up on here so i can take a look at it. They looked really nice. looked like an even drop. front and rear.

I want to put all of this stuff on but i dont want to do it while there is snow on the ground and ice. would be pretty crappy to put it all on and not be able to go try it out. I would like to put the parts on before the tires, so i can actually feel the difference that it made. as soon as they come out with a front sway bar i am all over it.

OTM.

but you still smiled though. lol. i had found a picture with one with the cobb springs installed but now i cant find them. when you get them installed post it up on here so i can take a look at it. They looked really nice. looked like an even drop. front and rear.

I want to put all of this stuff on but i dont want to do it while there is snow on the ground and ice. would be pretty crappy to put it all on and not be able to go try it out. I would like to put the parts on before the tires, so i can actually feel the difference that it made. as soon as they come out with a front sway bar i am all over it.

lol...paitences my young one, in time you will have it all on....unless u want ur ballz to freeze...then F it...get ur azz out there!

i had gotten my lugs the other day from subydude, but two of the lugs were different than the others, and they were also just threw in a bag all together. figured they would come in a box of somesort. so there a little scratched up. But i called him and he should be sending out the other two lugs here soon.

On a side note. Got the COBB rear sway bar installed. COBB endlinks ( rear ), COBB STS, bushings. Tranny mount looked a little difficult at the time so i didnt mess with it. and i still need to install the main pulley. Had to modify my Y pipe because it was hitting the RSB. and while i was down there, I did a cat delete. ( a couple of times. # 2 and 3 ) its a diferent car now. After i get everything installed i will do some nice pictures.

OTM.

Quick question though.

I had to take my car somewhere to get it fixed. The custom Y pipe that i had done was hitting my COBB RSB. Well when i was at this mystery place My cat converters dissappeared:icon_wink somehow. The power is nice now. really nice. # 2 and three is gone. And so is the nice sound that i used to have. I dont really care for the sound that i have now. Question. If i put the resonator back on would that quite it down a bit? Just curious.

OTM.

Archived