LegacyGT.com

Catch Can Install

Thanks but i was kinda lookin for a modified picture even a pic of the engine bay even just a paint circle will do. I have a catch can but believe i will need more hose and am not sure where the hose needs to be t'ed off. Besides im sure im not the only one that has this question and a visual is the best way for me to learn things so if someone can help out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks but i was kinda lookin for a modified picture even a pic of the engine bay even just a paint circle will do.

That was one of many hits I got when I searched for catch can. There are posts with pictures as well. The NASIOC post pretty much spells out the fundamentals... what, where, and why each hose goes, which should help you to paint your own picture. But if you're looking for a step by step how-to in the walkthrough forum, perhaps this is your calling to create your own. People will praise you for generations to come.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Speaking of dead fish, are your two catch cans still sitting in the garage?:lol::icon_wink

weasel or otter?

catch can install means taking off the intake manifold. I had my shop install one on my old car and it required a few feet of hosing with the can mounted about where the oem intake resonator is. I'll see if I have a pic of it on my home computer.

getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Archived