LegacyGT.com

my score for $300 yay!

Bigkahuna808

I got me the prodrive wheels and tires for $300. It was a deal I could beat, I love them. The tires ride like crap but handle great. The nittos hum like my lifted truck.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/Bigkahuna808/Legacy/Rims.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/Bigkahuna808/Legacy/frontdaypass.jpg

yeah its diligham by the dmv, I was on the way to work after I had the car detailed. Of cousre it freaking rained on my cat that nite.

Well the deal, I can across it in the Islandpreviews ads. He advertised it for $300 and I made sure I was the first to call the next day at 8:00 in the morning and lay claim to them. I had to strech the budget since I jsut bought the car 2 weeks ago. But at that price I wasnt gonna let it slip by. It was my suprise birthday present to myself!

As for the directional, they made it perfect for idiots like me. It was right on 2 tires and left on 2 tires. But it doesnt say which left it is, my left or you left. Hahaha

Lookslikeanevo hopefully I can see ya or evetually meet ya. Like to check out what a moddy Legy looks like in person. Im looking into doing more and more mods, but Im just lost as to which direction to go with.

what meets to you go to?

im here, forumshawaii and club808...i live kalihi side and always willing to give you a test drive

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I got me the prodrive wheels and tires for $300. It was a deal I could beat, I love them. The tires ride like crap but handle great. The nittos hum like my lifted truck.

my directional tires are loud too...almost as loud as the BF Goodrich 33" A/T's I had on my truck too...:lol:

I live kalihi too. So I know we should see each sooner than later. I dont really go to meets yet. Dunno about them yet. Let me know, kinda got the itch to hear how loud your car is. Im guessing your driving the sedan model right?

sedan model. i live by the pink store(since that seems to be a landmark in kalihi)

i havent gone to any meets, but try see club808.net since they are mainly an mitsu/subaru club...

other than that let me know if you want to wet yourself, my car is not loud at all only under load at WOT then this thing is a beast, but normal driving you wont even tell i have an exhaust :icon_mrgr

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

Pink store? I dunno which one that is, im color blind. Is that the one at the bottome of the valley? Is yours a 5mt? Or 5at? Cant wait to check out your car when we both have a chance.

I dunnow what the other guy is talking about I love it here! One of the best places to live in the world.

Pink store? I dunno which one that is, im color blind. Is that the one at the bottome of the valley? Is yours a 5mt? Or 5at? Cant wait to check out your car when we both have a chance.

I dunnow what the other guy is talking about I love it here! One of the best places to live in the world.

ya just let me know im usually free weekends, and club808 meets on thursday nights at random starbucks

says the guy that lives in illinois? wtf?

I'm speaking from my limited experience, and a lot from close friends who've lived there that have similar tastes to me.

Not meant to offend anyone with pride for the island or anything, just my opinion.

Archived