LegacyGT.com

asa jh3 wheels from tire rack

jmn69

I just put these on with snow tires. Funny thing is that they stick out of the wheel well slightly more than the stock wheels and rims. looks like a sublte spacer effect. I paid 92 bucks a piece for these. Will this adversely affect my steering, handling or suspension? I think the guy told me they were 48 mm offset but I.m not sure. Please advise if I'm fugged.

Check out the pics. Car has a lot of salt on it.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=euvsq4k.chnvy0m4&Uy=h1zyvb&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

I'm running ASA JH3 from tirerack with my winter tires. I selected the 2004 STi fitment which is 17x7.5 +45 offset. The 2005 LGT fitment was originally 17x7.5 +48 offset. I wanted to make sure it would clear the Brembo's if I ever got them.

If you take the rim off, the size will be cast into the wheel on the back. The offset is the number next to ET. For example ET45 is 45mm offset.

You're fine. I think it looks more aggressive with the wheels almost flush with the fender.

<--- Those are my summer rims. 18x8.5 SSR Comp +48 offset.

I got the same ones....your fine. I did notice that the feel of the car was a little different but nothing crazy. I don't know a whole lot about suspension but I would say the cars turn in felt a little crisper, but I don't know if that is because the wheel has been moved out or if it is due to teh wider rim section. I do notice bumps a bit more than before which could be due to the heavier weight over stock or it could jus be a sidewall difference. I am sure you'll get better info from Xenonk

Archived