LegacyGT.com

Just ordered my Cobb Springs..

showbo

Well, Jon hustled me again, and gotz my money. I guess i have to go ahead and put them on my car :p. Im excited, i've been wanting to get rid of that wheel gap for some time now...I know my car/rims will look so much better with the drop now!

Oscar

LOL, I see you decided not to get the turbo, nice on the springs, I want a pair of those with front and rear sway bars.

Chris

Meh...I dont want sway bars..i dont autoX or go past cornors really fast, so no need for better handling IMO...for me.

Im into drag racing...str8 shot...hit brakes...np :p

Meh...I dont want sway bars..i dont autoX or go past cornors really fast, so no need for better handling IMO...for me.

Im into drag racing...str8 shot...hit brakes...np :p

The stock setup I think is somewhat underrated, really the only thing is the body roll that is bothersome. I will be doing cobb springs and cobb sways in the spring....

I just did mine the other night, (springs and rsb). I love it, are you installing them yourself, it ain't that bad, just make sure you have a decent breaker bar, and the 17"/19" deep offset boxed wrench. Made things alot easier.

anyone know the cobb spring rates? from what i hear they are close to stock in order to keep the ride smoother than a higher rated spring. while i'm sure this "feels" better in a daily commute...maybe, but how about at high speeds? wondering if you get that stock float. also, i'm thinking these cobb springs would bottom out easier than higher rated springs like pinks, swifts or iONs. anyone?

anyone know the cobb spring rates? from what i hear they are close to stock in order to keep the ride smoother than a higher rated spring. while i'm sure this "feels" better in a daily commute...maybe' date=' but how about at high speeds? wondering if you get that stock float. also, i'm thinking these cobb springs would bottom out easier than higher rated springs like pinks, swifts or iONs. anyone?[/quote']

+1...nothing is worse than cruising on the highway and hitting a bump and feeling the suspension compress all teh way down... Wouldn't be good if this still occured after lowering the car.

Archived