LegacyGT.com

Need Your Opinion

toshiba2.5

OK I HAVE A 2007 LEGACY 2.5I SE I WANT TO UPGRADE MY SUSPENSION BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO START..I WANT A NICE DROP NOT TO LOW BUT NOT TO HIGH I ALSO DONT WANT A HARSH RIDE ..WHAT IS A GOOD AFTERMARKET SPRING AND STRUT COMBO FOR MY CAR?? WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS USED OR WHAT ARE YOU GUYS USING NOW AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE RIDE QUALITY ??

SORRY IF THIS IS A REPOST I DID SOME SEARCHING BUT STILL KINDA CONFUSED SO I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN JUST GIVE ME A NICE SIMPLE ANSWER:icon_mrgr

THANKS

P.S

IM ON A BUDGET LOL

well first off what kind of budget are you on. also, i did alot of searching and believe me it is all there. There are alot of members with alot of pictures. I mean you got teins. swifts. progressive, pinks as far as what people has used on here. I was in the same situation that you are in. Alot of my answers came by looking in the legacy photos. This is one thing to consider though before making a decision. Are you going to maintain stock size wheels. by that i mean 17's, or are you planning on upgrading? You just have to hit the right words in the search. It wont come easy to find what your looking for but there is always someone out there that will have a setup that you will like.

I myself have tein H techs. nice little drop. you just gotta stay away from potholes.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

oh i plan on getting 18s. i was thinkin about gettin the tein H techs but now someone was telling me that the cobb spring rate are close to stock..

you have a 2.5i also. how do you like your h techs is it a harsh ride with the stock shocks ?? tein says the springs will drop your car about a inch how much did it drop for you ??

It's for your own good:

"General users sometimes write emails in all capital letters [...] Such emails may not be read as efficiently, or readers may choose not to read them at all. In general, it is important to know how to best present e-mails to optimize the transfer of intended information."

http://hubel.sfasu.edu/courseinfo/SL03/email_study.htm

There have been plenty of studies, all reaching similiar conclusions, that's just the first one that came up in Google just now. You'll generally get more reponses IF YOUR MESSAGES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS.

But, back on topic, here's some suspension info. I barely read your first (for the reasons above, naturally) but I think you may find this interesting:

http://www.subiwiki.com/wiki/index.php/BL_%282005-2009%29#Handling_Modifications

Archived