LegacyGT.com

California Speedway- Redline time attack Feb 10-11

colatkitty

Seems like the only threads I start these days are threads regarding track events... I guess I'm a track whore :lol:

So, does anyone want to come out for this weekend's event at California Speedway? Redline is hosting a time attack event this weekend. Saturday is the HPDE and Sunday will be the actual time attack event. I'm pretty sure I will sign up for Saturday.

Come and join me, even if you do not plan on driving, just stop by and check it out. You may get hooked just like me. I'll even offer free rides... if you trust my skillz :)

gonna try and come spectate one day this weekend. are the team cars event on Saturday?

got my kids this weekend, so we'll just be part of the audience if I can make it.

can't wait to run the Mazdaspeed3 at a track event soon.

gonna try and come spectate one day this weekend. are the team cars event on Saturday?

got my kids this weekend, so we'll just be part of the audience if I can make it.

can't wait to run the Mazdaspeed3 at a track event soon.

Actual time attack event is on Sunday, but most of the team cars will also run on Saturday to prep for Sunday's event.

Your MS3 is already is already broken in. Time to hit the track :icon_bigg !!

It looks like I am out for Saturday. :(

My wife just had her birthday yesterday and her parents are comming to town for a b-day dinner on Sat. I am bummed that I can't make it. Well, good luck and have fun!!!!

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived