The Official: New England post whore thread

BDII

Is JermTheElf actually BMX?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is JermTheElf actually BMX?

• Yes, only slightly less annoying
    • Yes, but they are in fact BF/BF
    • No, JermTheElf is much less intelligent
    • No, JerfTheElf has toe thumbs so he can't be BMX (cont)
    • ...because BMX has girlie hands
    • Yes, and the mods don't care
    • Yes, it's legal in MA for this to happen
    • No, JermTheElf is just another noob passing through
    • SWEAR TA ME!!!
    • Have you seen my pants?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm still tryin to figure out why everyone is puttin EGT on their cars after losin the stock UP. the EGT is to detect unburnt fuel in the precat. i'm willing to bet that noone is posting temps above 1500 right out of the block.

gives you a relative indication of A/F ratio and knock/detonation threshold. this can give you can indication when its time to back off of aggressive driving

ok, understandable. but thats what A/F gauges are for. and luckily, i've never experienced knock in my car yet. but don't they also sell a gauge for that? especially for someone like me who might not know when he's gettin his engine into trouble. i also haven't drivin my car in warm weather yet. well at least not really warm weather as december was pretty damn nice!

i'm still tryin to figure out why everyone is puttin EGT on their cars after losin the stock UP. the EGT is to detect unburnt fuel in the precat. i'm willing to bet that noone is posting temps above 1500 right out of the block.

You're right...

But... if I ever start to lose an injector or a fuel pump it just might let me know before I really hurt something. It is just another data point.

so i spent some time at TDC today....and let me say I just saw something that made my jaw drop...

i wish i could remember the guys name on here...I met him at the last TGI Fridays meet we had in mass.....hopefully he posts up pictures soon. It had me drooling all afternoon

Archived