LegacyGT.com

Opinion needed on JDM Spec B front bumper!

Boosted

Will the JDM Spec B bumper look esthetically good with our USDM side skirts and rear bumper? I am worried that if I order the Spec B front bumper it may look out of place with the rest of the car. Any thought? Does anyone have a pic of a Legacy like this? Thanks for you help

[quote name='Komeng']I guess it depends on how different are the USDM side skirts and rear bumpers from the JDM ones. See the pics of JDM spec B car I posted in Photos forum[/QUOTE] I emailed Paul from apex/japan and this is what he said: "The only difference between your car and the JDM spec B in terms of looks would be the rear bumper on the USDM, which sticks out further, but is otherwise the same design. The side skirts are the same, haven't been changed from JDM to USDM as far as I can tell." It sounds like it will look good, so I am going to order it.

[quote name='Boosted']I emailed Paul from apex/japan and this is what he said: "The only difference between your car and the JDM spec B in terms of looks would be the rear bumper on the USDM, which sticks out further, but is otherwise the same design. The side skirts are the same, haven't been changed from JDM to USDM as far as I can tell." It sounds like it will look good, so I am going to order it.[/QUOTE] Hooray for Guinea Pigs! :woowoo:

Order both the front and rear while your at it :) I really would like the Spec B bumpers on my car too, just don't have the funds right now. Also wish we got the wiper on the rear window, when its raining the visability out the rear windows is horrible, stupid SOA taking good stuff off the car.

[quote name='kanoswrx']Order both the front and rear while your at it :) I really would like the Spec B bumpers on my car too, just don't have the funds right now. Also wish we got the wiper on the rear window, when its raining the visability out the rear windows is horrible, stupid SOA taking good stuff off the car.[/QUOTE] I don't have the funds for the rear right now, so that will have to wait. As for the rear wiper I have one on my Mitsu Eclipse and have never used it. I actually turned the rear windshield cleaner sprayer upside down so that I can spray cars that are behind me :-) It's funny to see there reaction as I pull away from them.

[quote name='Boosted']I don't have the funds for the rear right now, so that will have to wait. As for the rear wiper I have one on my Mitsu Eclipse and have never used it. I actually turned the rear windshield cleaner sprayer upside down so that I can spray cars that are behind me :-) It's funny to see there reaction as I pull away from them.[/QUOTE] Wicked man!!! Anyway the rear wiper on the Legacy is very useful on rainy long commutes...somehow the rear roof spoiler seems to attract dirt like magent!

i think the spec b bumper looks pretty spiffy, looks subtle and better than stock.. imma wait a bit before i change my front bumper up,, im waitin on more options and the devil itself,, a new stealth black fmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='kanoswrx']Order both the front and rear while your at it :) I really would like the Spec B bumpers on my car too, just don't have the funds right now. Also wish we got the wiper on the rear window, when its raining the visability out the rear windows is horrible, stupid SOA taking good stuff off the car.[/QUOTE] I second that. I could really use a rear wiper. I mean come on, why do they have to take all the cool toys off the car?

Archived