LegacyGT.com

Another Houston Legacy owner here...

BrownBoy

I never really checked out the regional forums..havent really been here to long to check it out i guess...but just wnted to know how many of us Houston guys are here...i know Drift Monkey seems to be a popular poster here..and he's from HOUSTON! haha..please introduce yourselves and let me know what part of twn your from...where you bought you subie..etc...IF you dont mind. :)

Another Texan checking in. I live and work in the Sugarland area. Bought my '05 LGT and wife's '04 FXT from Barry Waxman at Mcree in Dickinson. Doubt he'll post here, but a friend that works with me has an '05 OXT. Just put in a short shifter for him last night :) Other than our two cars, I've yet to see another LGT/OXT in Houston.

Funny how all of us houston guys have a west houston connection, kinda...i actually work in West Houston, off I-10 and Bunker Hill...on to more important matters...i saw another Legacy for the first time on Tuesday..a black LGT, but it was dirty:( ...black LGT w/ factory spoiler...one of you guys maybe?

I traded in my WRX for a GT two weeks ago @ Gillman. I live in SW Houston, and you may see me or my dad driving around Chinatown/Beltway/Stafford area. But I take the Metro to work, so you won't see me on weekdays. I haven't seen any new Legacy either, but a Outback or two. Some of you may have known me from NASIOC (especially if you visit the New England board there), but I haven't been there for while now.

saw another LGT on the road today..on Richmond near Westpark...it was actually an older woman driving...interesting...BUT...I'm having a hard time w/ Gillman right now. I had a deep scratch in one of my windows after i brought it home. Unfortunately i didnt see it for a few days, and when i did take it in (about two weeks ago) they had to have the service manager approve it blah blah blah...and I had an appointment to have it replaced after it FINALLY came in..i guess two weeks of wait wasnt too bad...but that has prevented me from tinting my car...BUT..after not hearing from them, I called around 530...wondering if my car was ready. Another roadblock, the doofus who ordered the part ordered the RIGHT window instead of the LEFT window, so at least another week of waiting. Ive made 4 trips to the dealer about the problem already...thought I'd let out my frustration here...since regional forums arent used much...sorry bout hte looong post.

[quote name='thatmank']I saw a red sedan parked at the CyFair College north campus a couple of days ago. Was that you? Kent[/QUOTE] CyFair College Fairbanks Center = me on Mondays/Wednesdays. :) I always see a black wagon in some business building adjacent to my lot everytime thinking who could that be...? :)

[quote name='Bigred']isn't that next to 290 and the Beltway? I work just outside the beltway off 290. Still never seen any GT's or new Legaci for thatr matter[/QUOTE] It's right off 290 and West Little York, a tinys ways from the belt. I live down West Little York. :D DM thinks we should seriously meet up. :D

Yea I pass that place on my way to The Nut Place. I think a couple of the women that work in my building go to classes there. There was a carpet store, or is a carpet store there, Texas Carpets, I used to see a black wrx there, but haven't in awhile. Do you lunch in there area?
Hmmmmm, still thinking :confused:

[quote name='Bigred']Yea I pass that place on my way to The Nut Place. I think a couple of the women that work in my building go to classes there. There was a carpet store, or is a carpet store there, Texas Carpets, I used to see a black wrx there, but haven't in awhile. Do you lunch in there area?[/QUOTE] I can do lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays around 1. Wings at BW3s (Willowbrook) every Tuesday. I used to have a black WRX. ;)

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Knew it. I'm gonna run over there and leave you a note one day sucka. ;)[/QUOTE] I was actually thinking of doing the same to you...before I even knew it was you. Just don't do it today, The wagon is dirty and I'd hate for you to see her in that condition. :)

Archived