LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT.com and Planet Subaru join forces!!

Viperenvy

Most of you know me from the Pre-purchase questions section of the forums. I've helped several members negotiate, locate, and even buy their Outback or Legacy from me. I often talk to the admins of this site and we have decided why not work out a relationship that would benefit both of us and help the forums grow. From now on you can contact me via email, private message or AIM and you'll get VIP treatment on any Subaru Outback or Legacy, for that matter any new model. What will happen when you buy from me and you purchase a Legacy or Outback we will pay for your donation to the forums so you can access the hidden forum part of the site, t-shirt, license plate frame, stickers and we'll make a seperate donation in addition to LegacyGT.com. This way you can get a car at no hassle, any color, accessory, option, etc you want and the forums get the much needed funding they need to help with the growing costs of expansion. From time to time I will post "specials" of certain cars we have in stock, such as demos, one off's, etc of any make or model just so you will be on notice. I look forward to meeting you all soon and hoping to see the site grow even larger!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Tide and I are very happy to enter this partnership with Viperenvy and Planet Subaru. He and they have built a very good reputation for themselves in terms of customer responsiveness, support and respect. We highly recommend them to anyone in the area! (or not in the area, but willing to drive!)

Archived