LegacyGT.com

Sway bars/ STS question.

It has been a while since i have heard anything. I know the RSB's will work but does anyone know if there is one out there for the fronts for our cars? Have been searching around and havent found anything 2.5i specific and didnt know if you all might have seen or heard anything. Was just figuring out how much everything was going to run me.

Also. Cobb specific stage 1 drivetrain kit. includes the double adjustable STS, hardend bushings and tranny mount. but my question is this. when i called cobb he couldnt tell me if it was the front bushings rear bushings or both. didnt know if any of you have purchased this stage 1 drivetrain kit and would be able to answer that.

But for those of you who have read my x-mas wish list, I will be purchasing wheels and tires ( falken 615's, either the rota boost or G-force, havent made up my mind which ones ) within the next two weeks. lightweight pulley, RSB and hopefully a front if they offer one now? STS/bushings with tranny mount.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

well there isnt anything for the fronts as of yet. But after a nice conversation with Robert at IPD they might pursue this. he mentioned about getting on this forum and feeling it out, posting up and seeing how many people with the N/A would actually be interested. I think that is fair. So i guess this thread is somewhat dead now. But on the other hand hopefully i might have gotten something going with this. I just know i spoke of alot of us that if a FSB was available that the majority of us would eat this up. below is the website to IPB. he said to keep an eye out on the forums to see if any updates would come available on the sway bar in question. Hope this helps.

http://www.subysolutions.com/

OTM.

thats good. i am getting excited. this will be a final suspension piece to make our cars handle those curves/turns.

OTM.

Archived