LegacyGT.com

Interesting product for BL/BP from Japan - Fender control?

Legacy05GT

Holy crap she is tall! That can't be right...does she have an adams apple??? But no...don't think I would want to live there. While they do love Americans....unlike some of the other countries I've been to, there are a lot of things that happen there we would never tolerate. I was told every water way is polluted, you her the PSI index every morning and basically they tell you not to leave your house if you are old, sick or have asmtha because teh air is so bad....and for two of the months I was there they had a garbage strike in the county I was in. Four lane roads through some towns (I think it was Hsin Chu) were down to one lane with 20 foot high piles of garbage.

Overall I would go back to visit and show the wife some of the cool places I saw and hang with some of the guys I worked with. But I can't imagine living there again, unless it was Taipei....I had a lot of fun in Taipei.

I used to live in Taipei, "Tian Mu" to be exact. Tian Mu is where all the foreginers are (in this case, it y'all who are not Taiwanese lol)

Well Taipei is where all the good stuff is at, go south if you want to see some scenary

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Hanger to be honest I haven't been back to Taiwan in probably just as long maybe longer....I'd have to check the passport. But I was about an hour south of Taipei down the one and only (at the time) highway. I just remember my exit being shortly after the 30 foot budha statue and I was in Yang Mei. This is the hotel I satyed at: http://www.sunrise-golf.com.tw/en/room.htm Really nice place, but after a couple months it doesn't matter anymore. But the "barber shop" would have been in that area, I seem to remember them saying something about places that had the spinning pole as being the good places.

And yes this thread defiantely got jacked...sorry. Maybe we should start another thread with Taiwan stories?

Hanger to be honest I haven't been back to Taiwan in probably just as long maybe longer....I'd have to check the passport. But I was about an hour south of Taipei down the one and only (at the time) highway. I just remember my exit being shortly after the 30 foot budha statue and I was in Yang Mei. This is the hotel I satyed at: http://www.sunrise-golf.com.tw/en/room.htm Really nice place, but after a couple months it doesn't matter anymore. But the "barber shop" would have been in that area, I seem to remember them saying something about places that had the spinning pole as being the good places.

And yes this thread defiantely got jacked...sorry. Maybe we should start another thread with Taiwan stories?

Do you speak Mandarin? How'd you communicate with them folks? lol, it's been so long i don't even remember the community i used to live in.

lol i'll start a thread in General Chat

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived