LegacyGT.com

Possible part-out local only

simons gt

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about selling my car sometime this year. Getting tired of a mod bug(some of can probably relate), so I'm looking for a factory hot rod, something I wouldn't need to modify, like M3, CTS-V, CrossfireSRT-6, C32AMG or even 335i. It seems to me that Leggy just don't cut as a sports car, and when you modify it to be one, it's not as comfortable/luxury anymore.

I have few parts I would like to offer to local people for grabs(before it goes to classifieds).

1. Accessport LGT 5 MT 2005. $450

2. GP Moto Coilovers 6/6k(from the first batch they made). It's a good everyday coiloiver not too harsh and improves the handling drastically. Around 10K miles on them $550

3. Crucial catless UP, bought from a member slightly used never put on a car - $120

Thanks

Simon

Paul, I know you got a valid point, but so do I. When you are looking for something used, like I do right now, the options are open. Low mileage, with extended warranty is a German car I would buy. BTW you know how much they charge for 15k, 30k, 60k at a Subi dealership? Holy cr..p:icon_mad: . My cousin has a Mini and the maintanance till 3/36 is free, talking about BMW.

Simon

Paul, I know you got a valid point, but so do I. When you are looking for something used, like I do right now, the options are open. Low mileage, with extended warranty is a German car I would buy. BTW you know how much they charge for 15k, 30k, 60k at a Subi dealership? Holy cr..p:icon_mad: . My cousin has a Mini and the maintanance till 3/36 is free, talking about BMW.

Simon

if you think suby prices are steep try gettiong service work on an S-class. dealer markup on parts is 100% for german cars. mercedes charges 90 bucks for a replacement fog bulb...

and they are retarded and will ruin you paint, ask mad ra88it on i-club. dealership toasted his audi's paint.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

That why I said even. Read before you flame. Yeah and BTW, 335i does a 1/4 mile in 13.5, 0-60 braking 114ft and 0.88g of grip, I would consider it a hot rod territory, wouldn't you? It's not an AMG or M, but you know what? I would not do a damn thing to it, well maybe chip it:).

the german car bug is as strong as the mod bug. the problem is, when you bow to the german car bug, the mod bug follows. that's when you realize why the japanese car is superior because modding is cheaper and more reliable.

i've come to realize that warranty work is just as annoying as tuning work, and a $40+ car shouldn't be in the shop every two weeks. i do, on paper, love the 335. love it. good luck and try to enjoy the car you get...keep us updated.:)

Archived