LegacyGT.com

New Jersey Roads

crazyjay1089

Just thought it would be cool to list a few of your favorite NJ twisties to tear it up on. Don't have many to name myself, which is why I wanted to start this up.

Mountain View Road, off of 518 in the Somer Mercer area

Province Line Road and the roads it turns into in Mercer

Guest JessterCPA

Green Pond Road between Rt 23 & Rt 80 in Rockaway used to be an awesome 12 mile stretch. Now there are a lot of police, but it's still a fun road.

Jesse

Canal Rd, north of Kingston along teh Delaware-Raritan canal.

I've driven up and down that road about a million times. It can get scary when you're on one of the one lane bridges and an unyielding car heads towards you.

I need to check some of these other places out though!

Titus Mill & Federal City roads in Pennington.

Only problem with Pennington are the coppers. They would write their grandmother up for doing 27 in a 25.... If you get written up, THEY WILL CUT YOU NO BREAKS!

Don't ask how I know. :(

tough thread; c'mon, someone say tpke: where else can you see a full-size air conditioner rusting in the shoulder...or the mattress magically shot out from the under the rear wheels of the suv in front of you...or the famous airborne palatte!!!

Green Pond Road between Rt 23 & Rt 80 in Rockaway used to be an awesome 12 mile stretch. Now there are a lot of police, but it's still a fun road.

Jesse

ha! i used to live on that road in the Lake Telemark section.

Rt 515 (connecting Vernon area and Rt 23) is awesome.

Archived