LegacyGT.com

anyone get exhaust/suspension work done in phoenix metro?

joeyjojoe

That's why you get help :) My tires have yet to fall off ;)

That would be great. Let me figure out which ones I want (really thinking Megan or KW) and get them here. I'll PM you.

I have seen a few imports and one WRX with exhaust done by Apache Muffler in Mesa. Nice welds! He quoted me $500 +/- over the phone.

Let us know where you go and how it turns out.

Isn't that kinda steep for an install? Maybe I'm completely off since I haven't gotten a mod since my mk4 Jetta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does Surge have a good reputation? I did my downpipe (Crucial shorty) and it's never seemed to be fully sealed. I've got a brand new uppipe sitting in a box and a gutted stock downpipe on the way and just don't think I have the patients to re-do my downpipe for the 3rd or 4th time.

I've been drooling over those KW Variant 2 coilovers as well. That seems like a simpler install then even exhaust work (if the "those never leak" downpipe caused me this much trouble, I can't imagine what the up will do).

Ever since I've flashed to Stage 2 and started modding, I've been afraid of dropping by the dealership (got mine at Camelback). I'd be nice to have a few good shops around town I could call if needed.

Oh, by the way, I'm in the east valley. Thanks for any advice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On my old cars I always got my exhaust done at a little exhaust shop on dobson & university on the south west corner. They did my friends WRX as well. Never any problems! SRD is a really good shop as well, know some people that work there. They have an install bay as well. Good prices as well. Ask for Nate, good guy that works there!

I'd give Robert at Forced Air a call ... they specialize in subies and they fixed mine for me today. I had fuel injectors go bad AGAIN. 602-616-7001 tell him Tony sent ya ...their prices are reasonable (awesome actually) and they stand behind their work. If you do decide to get coilovers .. I am more than happy to offer my services to help you out .. you could come down to my garage :) A buddy and I changed out the springs on my car. Nice to see another legy in the valley :)

If it's anything like a WRX it should be easy as hell.. Took my friend and I like 30 min maybe.. Haha..

Yeah they are not too bad except for those damn bolts that i swear have a gallon of loc-tite on each one RIDICULOUS

I am also down to help out or give any info that is needed

-Josh

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

• 3 weeks later...

Archived