LegacyGT.com

Wheel and tire transfer

Rut Ro

I currently have a set of OZ Racing Superleggeras 17 X 7.5 and Bridgestone S03 PP 225/45 R17 on my WRX. I would like to use this set-up on a new Leg GT for summer grip. The bolt pattern is identical but I am concerned with off-set and OD….will this work?

I plan to buy a black Leg GT and paint the wheels black. I will also paint the calipers red, as I did on the WRX, to help with the open design of the spokes on the OZ’s.

w1.jpg.b71e3713067bc074ad814d0269d12042.jpg

[quote name='Rut Ro'][font=Arial]I currently have a set of OZ Racing Superleggeras 17 X 7.5 and Bridgestone S03 PP 225/45 R17 on my WRX. I would like to use this set-up on a new Leg GT for summer grip. The bolt pattern is identical but I am concerned with off-set and OD….will this work?[/font] [font=Arial][/font] [font=Arial]I plan to buy a black Leg GT and paint the wheels black. I will also paint the calipers red, as I did on the WRX, to help with the open design of the spokes on the OZ’s.[/font][/QUOTE] It should work, I transplanted about 4 of the 5 rim sets from my WRX to the Legacy.. the only I know would need some mods on the fender would be the 17"x8" with 40mm offset rims. But since you are just going with 7.5" wide, and you are above 42mm offset, you are good to go. And yes, I use 225/45/17 Falken Azenis on the GT when I autox. Keefe
Keefe

Archived