LegacyGT.com

Austin > other cities of TX

liquidiq

HEY, I'm not Hating on your thread! I just transfered from an evo forum and there's a bunch of activity going on with evo's. I realize that there isnt as much to do with the legacy...OR that there are any legacy owners other than myself down here. :(

Then go Stage2 on yourForester Sport and go play with the Evos :)

geez, y'all know how to make a guy feel welcome. :p

there are only 4 evo's in my area...not much going on with them here either.

Oh, and I didnt get the XT cuz I didnt want to deal with the turbo... its too addicting. But I'd LOVE to get the forester or legacy to handle like an evo. Would it be possible to do that? :D I've been reading here about sways/springs/shocks/ endlinks/ etc... but until I actually ride in a car that has any mods, there's no reference point for me. :(

^ Do tell why?

Houston = just like chicago 9in terms of population, traffic, nightlife, music scene- u name it they got it)

DFW = bigger than austin = better scene (music wise ...um i'm not into that live band crap...i'm all about a good electronic set......also DFW not better slutty college gurls wise)...but still bigger city = more variety

Austin = liveable but not a true city...maybe in another 5 years

thank you liquidiq. Thats a start. I read over on the NAIOSC forum that dropping the Forester will mess up its suspension geometry, yet, I also saw that STi forester dropped with so many susp. mods that it aint even funny, but looked soooo nice. Plus there's the use 04 wagon sti struts with "X" springs thing, and KYB strut inserts or Bilsteins and god knows what else. REally bites having a car that doesnt have much of an aftermarket support. :( Then there's the cobb stuff, pink stuff, stock wrx stuff, japanparts stuff, etc... all so confusing. I didnt even know they made strut bars for the forester or legacy! I better go read some more.

blah blah blah....

Austin = liveable but not a true city...maybe in another 5 years

hmm....I know we're short into it, but that's the most retarded thing I've read so far this year. what would make Austin a true city... a bigger population and more expansion? :icon_roll

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

hmm....I know we're short into it, but that's the most retarded thing I've read so far this year. what would make Austin a true city... a bigger population and more expansion? :icon_roll

Put up fences. I made many trips to Austin and:wub:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived