LegacyGT.com

heading out to Vegas for a weekend

Xenonk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ cost?

About $1,300 for all three cars for the day. Including couple hundred miles allowance per car as well as taxes.

A few buddies and I do this trip at least once a year.

Nothing like running these things to Hoover Dam or one of the nearby national parks.

About $1,300 for all three cars for the day. Including couple hundred miles allowance per car as well as taxes.

A few buddies and I do this trip at least once a year.

Nothing like running these things to Hoover Dam or one of the nearby national parks.

I'll just go the track and drive my students' cars for the day for free :lol:

Keefe

but Im more attached to my money ;)

bump, a few more days and I'll be there.. so who's up for anything Friday night when I land in?

Yeah... I kind of go overboard when I go there. The guys I go with don't help either. If you got it to burn I say burn it!

The stories are priceless though.

Have a great time. You are blazing the path for my trip.

Warm the town up for me.

:)

well, hopefully the gambling will make up enough money for me to pay for the drinks and food at the least ;)

Ok guys, I'll be flying in at 11pm on Friday night.. my cell is 240-601-4960.. I'll be at Stratosphere for the time being until someone calls me up to head out and do something (Im meeting my coworker there for the midnight hold'em tornament)

Keefe

well, hopefully the gambling will make up enough money for me to pay for the drinks and food at the least ;)

Ok guys, I'll be flying in at 11pm on Friday night.. my cell is 240-601-4960.. I'll be at Stratosphere for the time being until someone calls me up to head out and do something (Im meeting my coworker there for the midnight hold'em tornament)

Swing by Cleapatra's Barge at Caesars on Friday or Saturday night and give a report when you come back please.

Good luck and have fun!

Swing by Cleapatra's Barge at Caesars on Friday or Saturday night and give a report when you come back please.

Good luck and have fun!

I'll see if I have the time, I'll be cabbing around all up and down the strip.. so much to see, so little time to do things..

Keefe

If you have the time, try going to Bouchon for breakfast one morning, one of the best places I have ever been.

I can also recommend Firefly over on paridise, nice tapas place, they do fillet mignon sliders (small burgers). Again, worth checking out.

+1 Bouchon

I had an awesome time hanging out with Keefe! He got to witness my first ever traffic accident (very minor) :)

I'm glad we got to meet and I will definately keep in touch! Next time I'm out in Maryland scouting for crab shacks, I will definately call you up! :D

I had an awesome time hanging out with Keefe! He got to witness my first ever traffic accident (very minor) :)

I'm glad we got to meet and I will definately keep in touch! Next time I'm out in Maryland scouting for crab shacks, I will definately call you up! :D

it was minor.. I wasnt behind the wheel, I promise. And no, I was NOT instructing for anyone that wants to know.

Yes, let me know when you come out this way next time.. we can head out to b-more for some crab feasting.

Keefe

it was minor.. I wasnt behind the wheel, I promise. And no, I was NOT instructing for anyone that wants to know.

Yes, let me know when you come out this way next time.. we can head out to b-more for some crab feasting.

Go to "the block" in Baltimore.

Tokyo can tell you about it.

Archived