LegacyGT.com

Attn: Cobb AP owners

I guess your parents never taugt you if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. :icon_bigg and I'm sure all of you were born with technician licenses as well. :icon_mrgr

C'mon dude.....

the directions couldnt be any simpler.....:lol:

I actually left the test connectors together once.... flashing cruise FTL!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I dare you to explain that this install is common sense. =)

U were installing it...

A: At night

B: In a snowstore

C: Using your cell phone to light the area in your car

U tell me how this is common sense when Cobb specifically says in the Manual not to tamper with the ECU during inclement weather.

- The Mortgage Man

But installing your AP at night in a snowstorm and using your cellphone to light the area just doesn't make sense IMO.

those are the conditions that i had to work in, since I don't have time from 7 am to 5 pm, which means I have no sunlight anyway. I did get it done right though, didn't I?

read the manuel!!

its soooooooooo easy!! even my stupid ass could figure it out.:lol:

C'mon dude.....

the directions couldnt be any simpler.....:lol:

I actually left the test connectors together once.... flashing cruise FTL!!!

I guess that makes you a stupid ass, cuz although you claim it was soooo easy, you still managed to screw it up.

Jedimaster has a step by step photo how to on these forums

I even did the search for you:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5888

Step by step with photos.

right.

it shows you step by step of what the green connectors look like after they are pulled out, not where exactly there are located.

one of mine was easy to find, but the other one was way under the metal plate which wasn't even visible. I had to feel for it and use tools to yank it out.

I don't think there is a single member on here that lives in Niagara Falls and has an AP. I did slow down and read the manual, and I would like you to point out WHERE in the manual it says that one green connector is behind a metal plate beyond visibility so feel for one and yank it out. Thank you.

Archived