LegacyGT.com

Temp Gauge on Navigation

This picture was taken from the Official Spec B thread. It's a navigation screen shot from a 2007 Spec B. At the top right hand corner is the temperature gauge shown on the map screen of the system. I have not been able to get the temparature gauge to show on my 2006 Spec B. Is it possible to diplay the temperature as well as the clock?

If so can someone point me in the right option screen on the 2006 Spec B.

Thanks!

134671076_legacy002-small.thumb.jpg.439aa6b009ed3cf7fcae718592f52b16.jpg

This picture was taken from the Official Spec B thread. It's a navigation screen shot from a 2007 Spec B. At the top right hand corner is the temperature gauge shown on the map screen of the system. I have not been able to get the temparature gauge to show on my 2006 Spec B. Is it possible to diplay the temperature as well as the clock?

If so can someone point me in the right option screen on the 2006 Spec B.

Thanks!

It's in the options, trust me, same menu settings that allow you to change units from mph to kph and turn off the beep when you touch the screen, look around, you'll find it.

If you dont believe me, i got it to work on my car, and dont say its because i have an 07. its the same damn nav unit

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/5784/navihackys4.jpg

Ed

OK, hit the INFO button on the top there is a menu to select from pick SET

now you will see a menu at the top where you can set various settings the very first menu you can select should have:

BEEP - ON/OFF - this is for the beep when you hit the screen( annoying)

TEMP - OFF/MAP - this displays the outside temp on the map or not

TIME - 10/20/30 - displays the TIME on the map for number of selected settings

I hope this helps :O

I just checked. Followed the direction and menus posted. I don't have the option to display the temperature on the map. When in the Set menu, I have the option to display the temperature ON or OFF; not MAP. The ON option allows the temperature to be displayed anytime, but the map. The OFF option does not display the temperature at anytime.

Interesting.

I also checked the Menu that Edkwon described and there's nothing there either.

Thanks though. :icon_conf

I'll have to check when I leave work but we may not have that Map option but I'll have to check for sure. I just usually hit the far right button and it will display the time, date and temperature.

That's what I've been doing as well. But, when I saw the picture, I figured I'd ask the question. I just took the Navigation tutorial found on the DVD, but no mention of the clock or temperature options...

Archived