LegacyGT.com

electronic exhaust dump

Ezay2thaPeezay

im sure you could get something fab'd for you. My buddy had a qtp exhaust open electronic adjusting at the bottom of his dp. Sounded like an airplane taking off when it was opened and shaked the whole earth.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

ezay i have one installed on my car. its welded in right after the dp-mp joint. so its right before the midpipe cat. I also have a downpipe and a uppipe. when fully opened its loud as all hell. i got mine from dmh performence, just google them.

When the thing is closed the car is completly hush and performence differences apartent.

When complely closed or completly opened you feel a drop in performence, but when at about 50% the perfomence gain is really felt, becuase you do need some compression with our engines. PM me if you have any other questions.

When complely closed or completly opened you feel a drop in performence, but when at about 50% the perfomence gain is really felt, becuase you do need some compression with our engines. PM me if you have any other questions.

You mean backpressure?? A N/A engine maybe, but a turbo should run its best without any backpressure. It may be that your valve flows its best at 50% open.:iam:

Maybe, but I doubt it. In N/A, you need backpressure to keep the pulses from the motor flowing (I know, very non-technical). But, I'm pretty sure that once the exhaust leaves the turbo, you want it to go bye-bye as easy as possible. But, I've been wrong before.
Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
ezay- did you order the dump pipe also? I ordered my dmh, and in the pic it shows it installed on a y-pipe(or dump pipe), but it didnt come with one. Most of the 2.5" y-pipes come in pairs, so, I have an extra Flow-Tech y-pipe if you need one. It comes with a block off plate where you can take the dmh opener off during winter seasons or whatever. Let me know! I paid 60 for the pair, you pay 30 for one and shipping?

Archived