LegacyGT.com

'99 Imp Sedan L VS. '00 2.5RS Sedan

KA81

its me again ...hahah :lol:

'99:

Red with white pin stripe - 54,000 miles - records - new brakes and oil change - in great shape - great all around car - asking 6300

'00:

Modifications are as follows

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Engine

-2003 WRX Motor Swap with 40,XXX miles.

-Invidia Bellmouth Polished Down pipe

-Invidia N1 Race Cat back

-Kartboy Black Hardened Exhaust Hangers

-Invidia Up-Pipe

-Cobb Heatshield

-CF Endura Tech Hood dampers

Drivetrain

-STI version 4 RA transmission with DCCD (Drivers controlled center differential) on its way from Japan as I type this (not yet installed, who knows when)

-Kartboy Shortshifter

-Kartboy Front and Rear Shifter Bushings

Suspension & Handling

-H&R Lowering Springs

-Whiteline Rear Differential Bushings

-SuperPro Steering Rack Bushings

-Helix 20,22,24 mm Adjustable Rear Sway bar

-Helix Rear endlinks

-Sti Rear sway bar brackets

-99RS wheels Powdercoated Gold

Exterior

-Vehicle was repainted the stock color by Caliber Auto Body in May of 06

-Shaved Door Mouldings and Antenna

-2.5 RS Coupe Spoiler

-JDM STI Corner Lights

-JDM STI version 4 Front Bumper

-JDM STI Pink "i" Badge

Interior

-2003 WRX Dash Swap (Complete Dash and center console. Momo steering wheel etc.)

-Ultra Flat Black Surround Pieces (Radio Surround, vent surrounds, etc.)

I am looking to get $15,000 FIRM. A great price if you consider it has over $12,000 dollars in work done.

should i build it up my own way or should i purchase one that has been built up?

im somewhat handy, give me instructions, maybe pictures and i can manage to do eet :icon_mrgr

its me again ...hahah :lol:

should i build it up my own way or should i purchase one that has been built up?

im somewhat handy, give me instructions, maybe pictures and i can manage to do eet :icon_mrgr

Only Purchase the RS if you like every single modification done, and the quality of the car. Otherwise, it's a waste of your money and time.

Building your own GC/GF is not only satisfying, but if correctly done, can be inexpensive as well.

Finding the swap parts is cake nowadays with all the kids crashing their rex's from "drifting" (leaving the front entirely intact! :) )

Also, you can wait till better deals are available, and maybe even get an STi drivetrain for a good price.

If you do decide to do it your way. Just let me know, I can send you a wire by wire layout of what to do. If you don't feel comfortable wiring it just send me the harness and I'll do it, that would leave you with less than a handful to connect yourself.

The crossmember/engine bolts RIGHT IN. So if you have any mechanical capability, it's a breeze.

Kian

bah, talk the price way down! lol

You will be swapping everything out anyways, so it's just a little more wrench time (to swap out the pedal boxes)

Maybe find another year, if you're getting an L and swapping it, the years aren't going to make much difference (interior changes on certain years).

Archived