LegacyGT.com

Boost Gage + Pod

FroMan

Have any of you guys installed a boost gage and do you have any pitcures of the install? I read through the previous 5-6 pages of threads and didn't see anything I noticed that some of the shop links do have a generic pod and gage, but I was looking for something that could possibly be more integrated into the the car. ie A pillar pod or alike. Perhaps a dual pod for boost and egt etc... thanks Fro

I don't have any pictures, but I mounted mine on the left side of the steering column, so that it sits at about 6 o'clock on the tach from eye level. The Legacy should have come with a nice looking boost guage from the factory, but it didn't. I can't figure out how to make an aftermarket one look good either, so I just used double-sided tape under the bracket (rather than drill holes for screws on my steering column). This way if something better comes along, I can yank the old guage without suffering any visual blemishes.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I should have taken more pix- I didn't leave it all rough like that, just to make sure everything fit right. Thanks tho :)

Archived