LegacyGT.com

bumper cars - literally

CasopoliS

People are stupid.

My friend was trying to climb the hill to his house. His other neighbor came out and stood at the bottom of the hill while he talked to some people on the sidewalk.

My friend didn't make it up the hill and slid down. My friend had to get out of the car and ask his neighbor to move so that he could try to climb the hill.

I have witnessed people get out of their cars and walk around on icy ramps while other cars are trying to drive through the icy ramps. Somone is going to get crushed.

OMG what an idiot.. "I own a volvo SUV, look at meee look at mee!"

Is that an outback that attempts go downhill? I would have at least tried reverse..

I bet the SUV owner sues volvo for defective traction controls :lol:

I bet the subaru would have been better off if they got off the brakes and let the tires roll. at least they could have had some kind of control.

While driving around today, I goosed it around a corner just to show my wife how easy the car was to control.

It's for real. I drove through a less severe incident on a smaller ramp where I live. 2 jack-knifed articulating buses plus lots of RWD high-performance cars scattered about.

I believe the only car shown to safely get off the hill is a 3 series BMW. My guess is snow tires. RWD+snow tires > AWD+M&S tires when going downhill.

Archived