LegacyGT.com

What do you think of the new site?

Tide

What do you think of the new site?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• I Love the new site, its way better!
    • I liked the old site more.
    • Doesn't matter to me, I'm just here for the company.
    • What new site?

right now I still prefer the old face better (who moved my cheese?), but i am sure i will (do i have a choice? :P) get used to the new environment in a month or two... anyway, thanks for everything!

This Space For Rent

I like it a lot! Although I'm very used to the old style, this one isn't bad at all. I guess only one gripe for me with my horrible cable connection (stupid Comcast) is that the server seems to be a lot slower with vB. It's probably just my side though. They've been doing a lot of things to the connections around here.
-ben

Guest *Jedimaster*
Before, this place had the goods, but didn't look like it- kind of like a WRX with the Ebay headlights. Now it looks much more professional, like a WRX with Morettes.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Never saw the old site... But from what I see, this site rocks. But I would agree it loads a bit slow. Not as bad as some forums I've been to, but not instantaniously. Great job to the maker of this site, I mean 110% serious, this site would have to be my favorite forum (but it could just be the common intrest of the LGT) :P Keep up the great work Tide, and whoever else helps :)
If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Archived