LegacyGT.com

orders from japanparts ?????????

Hi, I was wondering how other peoples experience with japanparts was??? I ordered a grille from them on middle of December that they said shipping 10-15 days and I have not received it yet. I wrote them a couple of times trying to confirm that they received the order, then trying to find out if it was shipped yet. But they have not responded to any email's or Pm's yet. I was wondering if I should start worrying yet??? thanks

they probably are on holiday schedule they do that sometimes over in the land of the rising sun. When I ordered my Spec-c vent last summer for my wrx I recieved it in 8 calender days from the date of purchase. Graham is the man but with the holidays something probably got delayed

Hi' date=' I was wondering how other peoples experience with japanparts was??? I ordered a grille from them on middle of December that they said shipping 10-15 days and I have not received it yet. I wrote them a couple of times trying to confirm that they received the order, then trying to find out if it was shipped yet. But they have not responded to any email's or Pm's yet. I was wondering if I should start worrying yet??? thanks[/quote']

We've been on New Years vacation; and so have all our suppliers

I'll PM you with exact date of delivery for your Grille in the next couple days, should be out next week and I'll advise a tracking number once that's sent

*I had hoped to get your Parts out before the end of 2006; sorry that didn't happen* We took a weeks vacation and came back to over 2,700 emails and PM's; just catching up! Thanks for your patience and understanding; your Order is on track and happening

Graham Ware

Export Manager

is it shipped yet???? tracking number' date=' anything????? on the 9th you said a couple of days, its now been 13 days since then, and almost a month and a half since the order.[/b']

PM'd you with an ETA for the Grille and will advise a tracking number once packed and out

Please confirm you received my PM!

Did you receive his PM?

-ben

Problems here also. I paid for tails back in early November, they were on back order and eta was 1st or 2nd week of January which was fine. However I still do not have them and I have not recieved and responses from Graham via PM after messaging multiple time dating back over a week.

Starting to get a little pissed.

I ordered a JDM info panel relocation kit and had it to my door within 2 weeks of placing the order around the first of DEC..I was surprised..but then again it was small so it came by EMS which is always fast..Larger items take forever sometimes..especially over the holidays and first of the year..probably one of the hardest times to get parts shipped on schedule. They responded fairly quickly to any questions or with order info as well.

Even with some long waits...I appreciate a business like Japanparts for allowing access to so many JDM parts for all different vehicles, all in a fairly easy web based format..a few years ago this was not even possible like that. Its a good thing for the communities as long as they take care of business and customers. When I order something from Japan I am always prepared for long wait times and high cost..

Archived