LegacyGT.com

Body kits compatible with 2.5i?

DJ Catchem

Hey guys,

New forum member here. I just brought home an '05 2.5i sedan last night, after trading in my '02 WRX. I have a few questions that I'm having trouble digging up answers to.

The car upgrade is a switch to get out from underneath a high-mileage, heavily-modded car for something smoother and more comfortable for my daily commute. THe 2.5i fits the bill perfectly for me, but I do want to make some minor exterior mods. Along with a set of wheels, I'd like to add a simple body kit to the mix as well. Most likely the JDM spec B kit, but there are several others that look really nice too.

In looking at the various sites (japanimports, for example), there are several different kits available, but there seem to be differences in what kits fit what trim lines. (I see a lot that, for example, 'fits Spec B') Should I be careful about what I try to fit to a 2.5i? I searched a bit in here, and didn't see anything specifically addressing this, but I didn't want to take it for granted that all BL chassis kits will fit.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions,

--->DJ

http://www.japanparts.com is a good place to look from.

Basically if you're planning to fit any of the JDM bumpers/bodykits. You also need to purchase a seperate JDM bumper beam. Since the JDM bumpers will not fit over USDM's thicker bumper beam unless if you trim it.

Here's a thread listing all the parts you'd need if you're planning to convert to JDM Spec B front.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28840

Do more research using the "Search" button on the top of the forum helps alot as well!

Here's my 2.5i :icon_wink

0000273evc9.jpg.bc3ebf3e33b09152375e3e7d63d91ae3.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived