LegacyGT.com

Anybody leased an 05 gt?

spiro

Northwest Florida here. I leased an 05 GT Lmt AT at $500 over invoice with a .0008 money factor. I also got $800 for a 95 Ford Contour, which was very generous considering the condition of that car. Without the trade-in, I'm confident I could have pushed them for invoice.

[quote name='ManM']Northwest Florida here. I leased an 05 GT Lmt AT at $500 over invoice with a .0008 money factor. I also got $800 for a 95 Ford Contour, which was very generous considering the condition of that car. Without the trade-in, I'm confident I could have pushed them for invoice.[/QUOTE] Another person swapping a Contour for a Legacy... I went from a 96 Contour SE V6 to 2005 LGT Ltd., absolutely no regrets!

Consider it sort of like a rebate. Basically when I go to the computer to figure out your lease payments I enter the 1,500 in for your deposit and that brings down your payment. Dealers don't have to tell you of its existent only of the "sign and drive" with no money down, no first payment etc plan so they can use some or all of the lease cash subaru gives them. Oh and if you didn't know when you put money down on a lease you pay tax on that too so you do pay tax on the "1,500" bucks subaru put down for you.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

[quote name='Viperenvy']Consider it sort of like a rebate. Basically when I go to the computer to figure out your lease payments I enter the 1,500 in for your deposit and that brings down your payment. Dealers don't have to tell you of its existent only of the "sign and drive" with no money down, no first payment etc plan so they can use some or all of the lease cash subaru gives them. Oh and if you didn't know when you put money down on a lease you pay tax on that too so you do pay tax on the "1,500" bucks subaru put down for you.[/QUOTE] so can this 1500 dollars be used to deduct from the tax cause thats all thats due with sign and drive?

• 2 weeks later...
Just took delivery of a GT automatic last week. My price was $26600 using a company VIP certificate. $1500 incentive cash lowered it further, but you have to pay tax on that cap cost reduction in MI. I see that Subaru has extended the sign and drive offer until end of November so incentive cash may still be offered.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='tigerpawGT']Just took delivery of a GT automatic last week. My price was $26600 using a company VIP certificate. $1500 incentive cash lowered it further, but you have to pay tax on that cap cost reduction in MI. I see that Subaru has extended the sign and drive offer until end of November so incentive cash may still be offered.[/QUOTE] Hey, what town/dealer? I am getting a Siver GT delivered here tomorrow to Dwyer in Commerce, and they never mentioned anything about the incentive.

I took delivery thru Glassman Auto in Southfield. The incentive was $1500 last month, but sign and drive was extended so maybe the incentive was also. I only looked at leasing so maybe its only good for leasing vs thru Subaru. Anyhow, the incentive is to the dealer so best to push them on that. I worked with Greg Mussio over at Glassman. He was pretty straightforward and I'd recommend him to others.

Cool, thanks for the info. Unfortunately my car is already on its way (dealer trade), so I don't have too much bargaining room anymore. I'll try though! Was this cash-to-dealer amount documented anywhere (edmunds, etc)?

Archived