LegacyGT.com

LIC's 07 OBXT Diamond grey metallic ride

I don't know what you plan on using your outback for, but big brakes front and rear are a bit overkill unless you plan on tracking the car regularly IMHO.

I Don't plan on tracking the car,

but I do have a heavy foot and have a tendency of been pretty rough on the brakes.

Guest Gitster
What on earth are "chrome reverse wheels"?

I think he meant going back to the stock chromers , "reversing back."

Chrome reverse is old school. Deep rims are chromed. Used with wider tires. Usually just on the rear, could be all around. With those big tires and the grey body some deepp chrome would pop for you. Only person got to like what you are doing is you, since your writing the checks. A car is machine, craft, & art, that should satisfy the driver. I really like the grey.

i think you got away from the tpms sensors.... but my friends is350 has no option to turn off the dash light. when he got his volks he was told he was shit out of luck in trying to turn it off... that would be annoying.

Great minds think alike, LIC - I just got my 2.5XT in DGM (hence the screen name), and I will have new wheels on it Monday. The window tint is next. I considered some gunmetal wheels to match the color of the car, but I decided the car is too pretty to go into stealth mode. The Falken Circuit Spec wheel that I chose has a very similar spoke pattern to your wheels, but I went with the silver version with polished lip and center hub. I want people to notice this car! I'll post some pics after the wheels on installed Monday.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this thread:)

whazzup Kevin!!!

Click on my username to see a pic of yourself

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived