LegacyGT.com

23 Second Mile

GTTuner

I believe the published top speed for the LGT MT was 136 mph?

Well, I did the measured mile in 23 seconds in fifth at approx. 5500 rpm. With PLENTY left. (figuire it out:icon_wink )

Anyone think my stage 2 can do it in 15 seconds?

No, i don't have super swampers on my LGT. And i'm from Connecticut.

i know i know, "does that mean you dry your LGT w/ $100 bills" right...

loser.

Dude you make no sense at all here, WTF does a C-note have to do with drying my car.

Your the f#*king moron, if you don't have any pertinant info to post, shut the F*&k up and stick to constructive posts.

Update your location and the redneck assumption would not have happened.

I think ultimately, no one here is impressed. So you drove fast for a mile ... super. With enough real estate, just about any Stage 1 LGT should be able to do what you did. Though I'm not really all that tempted to try.

Go post in Motorsports or something since I'm sure this was done on a closed course, right?

I think ultimately, no one here is impressed. So you drove fast for a mile ... super. With enough real estate, just about any Stage 1 LGT should be able to do what you did. Though I'm not really all that tempted to try.

Go post in Motorsports or something since I'm sure this was done on a closed course, right?

I really could not even give two shits if your impressed. Your all so "critical and into yourselves" the topic of this thread went right over your head.

And I didn't ask about stage 1. AND, MR. SAFETY, go post on the wussy forum.

Archived