LegacyGT.com

I need a place that'll provide good service on my car...

godwhomismike

I lost my trust of Richard Lucas Subaru, and need a dealership that'll provide me top notch service on my '05 Legacy. Most of my disappointment over my Subaru experience, is that when I owned my Kia, I went to (and still go to) Loman Ford & Kia in Woodbridge, NJ to do all the work on my car. I built a very strong bond of trust with them. They never hit me for unexpected items, always were strait forward with me, very prompt and the work was always done right. Now with my Legacy, I don't know where to go to get prompt, honest, and trustworthy service for my Legacy. I live in Staten Island, NY, so going into NJ isn't too much of a problem if the place is within a reasonable distance. HELP!!!! - Mike

Mike, I just inked a deal for an 05 Legacy GT LTD wagon at Town Motor Cars in Englewood. They're right off Highway 4 (not far from the GWB). My husband had a question about a dealer-installed option later in the afternoon and called their service manager (Greg, I think). He said the guy seemed top-notch, called him back with an answer, went on and on about how great the new LGTs were :D . One of the reasons we went there to deal was that their service center comes very highly recommended. I think I read every thread I could find on the subject. Our current service center is in Rye and they did such a horrific job on my brakes that I refused to go back. Good luck, JT

Archived