LegacyGT.com

For Wagon Lovers

Interesting! Never thought I'd see a roll cage in a wagon. :)

What's up with the extra ducting (or whatever) in the cargo area? What's that where the rear license plate was? My first thought was exhaust, but the usual tips are still present under the bumper. Are they running four separate exhaust pipes?

And one would think car like that could be used for advertising the performance nature of LGT wagon....

Interestingly enough the car was present at SEMA - looked like it was actually displayed at SOA booth (juding from pics, I wasn't there).

Interesting! What's up with the extra ducting (or whatever) in the cargo area? What's that where the rear license plate was? My first thought was exhaust, but the usual tips are still present under the bumper. Are they running four separate exhaust pipes?

If wondered what that was too.. If you scroll through all the photos it appears that it is spout/filler for the gas tank. You can see a picture of the inside ass end and the spout appears to go out of the hatch.

If wondered what that was too.. If you scroll through all the photos it appears that it is spout/filler for the gas tank. You can see a picture of the inside ass end and the spout appears to go out of the hatch.

racing fuel cell

Yeppers. It is the spout to the fuel cell. The car is based out of Philly and was at the Subaru Mid-Atlantic Motorsports Day last May. The car is completely gutted. Including the doors. I have some pictures of it somewhere at home I could post up if anyone's interested.

Archived