LegacyGT.com

spoiler

boostedsubbygt

Guest subiecity
im not trying to push anyone down...nor am i judging anyone...i clearly stated that there is no spoilers available unless they are universal, and the universal ones look terrible....?i think u posted in the wrong thread

im not trying to push anyone down...nor am i judging anyone...i clearly stated that there is no spoilers available unless they are universal, and the universal ones look terrible....?i think u posted in the wrong thread

Actually there are spoilers available, I believe RBS even has a nice replica one available.

I don't see any difference between changing rims or adding spoilers, to each their own.

Granted, I would laugh if I saw an Impreza wing on a Leg, kinda like seeing wheels sticking out past the fenders by 3"...:icon_conf

Actually there are spoilers available, I believe RBS even has a nice replica one available.

I don't see any difference between changing rims or adding spoilers, to each their own.

Granted, I would laugh if I saw an Impreza wing on a Leg, kinda like seeing wheels sticking out past the fenders by 3"...:icon_conf

Already done :) Sti wing on a Legacy. And my wheels by the end of the year should be about an inch outside the fender. But not much other option when I want to run 10" rims.

Everyone has their own taste and I am sure 90% of the people on this forum hate my car. But that does not bother me. I did not make my care to please others.

So you can find many wings for the Legacy gt. Also check japanparts.com

Good luck with it:)

Guest subiecity
very nice i like it, ima guy but the pink makes it def a unique car , i wish i had that spoiler

forget the spoiler i wish my girl would drive a car like that

Archived