LegacyGT.com

Legacy Dimentions (Metrics - not USDM, but should be close)

MSB, we definitively have quite a few things in common: •Subarus, and bientôt a Legacy Turbo... •French speaking, a different degrees •Mac (imacG3 450 and PB G4 875 in my case) •This interesting forum :) But we don't drive the same side of the road!

Eh, la musique de la voiture...ou est la? Je (et tous les hommes ici) voudrais ecoutent vos voiture, monsieur. Maintenant! :D Ma femme et moi visite France (la Sud...Pezenas...des environs de Montpellier) pour le vacances quatre temps, en Septembre cette annee pour trois semaines. C'est normal pour nous. Ma Francais est pas mal...mais j'essaie, j'essaie. Kevin

[quote name='DrGT']MSB, we definitively have quite a few things in common: •Subarus, and bientôt a Legacy Turbo... •French speaking, a different degrees •Mac (imacG3 450 and PB G4 875 in my case) •This interesting forum :) But we don't drive the same side of the road![/quote] Unfortunately my french was never tested properly and is rather weak, but I can make my way through the menu of any self respecting french restaurant.

[quote name='MSB']ah, msr gtguy vous parlez comme un native![/quote] I wish. I'm getting much better. It really helps that we always vacation in places where nobody speaks English. I sometimes have to ask a person to slow down, but usually, I'm okay. I can now chat with the locals and all, but I heard a gentleman from the Luberon speaking, and I had absolutely NO idea what he was saying! :lol: Of course, neither did the guy who ran the restaurant, and he was a Frenchman! It's a struggle, one that the wife and I are winning. My French is a lot better after we've been in country for about a week, than it is when we first arrive. We're far from being fluent, but we have plenty of time to get fluent, as we plan to retire to the south of France. Back on topic, as regards road noise, the Legacy has to be better than my WRX, which is a noisy little bugger. They paid attention to NVH in the car design and construction. I'm dying to hear the exhaust note of the GT. That Scooby burble better still be there. Kevin

[quote name='MSB']gtgu, blip me a pm with an email address, if you have broadband, and i'll send you the short clip is sent to DrGt.[/quote] C'est bon, ca? J'ai un courieur electronique pour vous. Merci. Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='MSB']gtgu, blip me a pm with an email address, if you have broadband, and i'll send you the short clip is sent to DrGt.[/quote] C'est bon, ca? J'ai un courieur electronique pour vous. Merci. Kevin[/quote] It came back, the file is probably too big for a Yahoo email account.

[quote name='chucktoo']Hmmm. forester Turbo manual 3210 lb 210 hp = 15.28 lb/hp = 0-60 mph 5.3 sec Porsche Turbo Cayenne 5724 lb 450 hp = 12.7 lb/hp = 0-60 mph 5.0 sec legacy GT 5 manual 3050 lb 250 hp = 12.2 lb/hp = 0-60 mph real fast legacy GT +Cobb Stage 2=30% 325 hp = 9.4 lb/hp = 0-60 mph gone 2005 corvette 3250 lb 400hp = 8.1lb.hp = 0-60mph 4.3 sec With a Cobb Stage 2 the Porsche has no chance . The 30% is about what the WRX gained with stage 2 - the STI and Forester number are not in yet. Don't try to run a vette except for short distances where all wheel drive wins or you have a bigger turbo on your GT and 400 hp. Charlie[/quote] These specs aren't always accurate. The average 0-60 time as tested by C&D, MT, etc. for the turbo Cayenne is 5.4sec. The XT Forester makes it in 5.3, so Subaru already has a turbo Cayenne beater :D [url]http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/suv/112_0310_frst_porsche/index1.html[/url] [url]http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=6854[/url]

Maybe up to that point, it's above that where the Cayenne starts to show, when the Subaru turbo runs out of breathe. Then again, SUV's shouldn't be running those crazy speeds anyhow. :lol:

Zevil, you're seeing it just now? :lol: :P BTW, how did we get to the Cayenne is ugly in a dimensions thread? Oh wait, must have been Kevin speaking French or some language I can't read. :lol:

What did you say? It's possible for you to read this quite well. But it's not possible for you to understand it. Tis true, tis true. The Cayenne is the best SUV. It's very expensive, but very fast. The Forester is not the same, I regrette to say. (If you're gonna get all Babelfish on me...) :lol: :lol: Kevin

[b]What is it-that you says? It is possible for you has well ecrit this. But, it is not possible for you A include/understand... It is true, it is true... Cayenne is best the SUV. Very expensive, but too fast. Forester is not the same one, I regret said.[/b] Babelfish isn't perfect but good enough. :D

[quote name='SUBE555'][b]What is it-that you says? It is possible for you has well ecrit this. But, it is not possible for you A include/understand... It is true, it is true... Cayenne is best the SUV. Very expensive, but too fast. Forester is not the same one, I regret said.[/b] Babelfish isn't perfect but good enough. :D[/quote] Cheater! :lol: Kevin

[quote name='SUBE555'][b]What is it-that you says? It is possible for you has well ecrit this. But, it is not possible for you A include/understand... It is true, it is true... Cayenne is best the SUV. Very expensive, but too fast. Forester is not the same one, I regret said.[/b] Babelfish isn't perfect but good enough. :D[/quote] What?! Grap on my parnets oilcovers

Archived