LegacyGT.com

My todo list

Tide

1) Re-install Reviews (ReviewPost). [b]started[/b] 2) Find Smilies. [b]done.[/b] 3) Add donation button back to homepage. 4) Add Logout to top navigation. [b]done.[/b] 5) Fix reply button on PM. 6) Find Photo software (PhotoPost?). [b]vBGarage installed[/b] 7) Fix alternate templates for homepage. 8) Work on a new template (v1.1 add location and car to posts). [b]started[/b] Just an FYI to me and anyone else what's still missing from the move.

[url]http://ocsclan.com/forum/misc.php?action=getsmilies&s=[/url] there's some smilies from one of my sites .. are you going to put the smilies on the left so we can just click them to add to our posts? i don't see them, but maybe cause i'm using firefox. good move with vb. i run 2 communities with it. well worth the cash, .. and with some php skillz, you can hack the hell out of it :D

i appologize if it is there, but i do not see it in my options. i'm talking about the feature where it shows the smilies next to your post and you can click on them and the code goes in the text box.

i attached a screen shot of my post view.

post.gif.5bd89206162b41d6652face995cb2c95.gif

What is your Message Editor Interface set to in Options under User CP? [quote name='sde']i appologize if it is there, but i do not see it in my options. i'm talking about the feature where it shows the smilies next to your post and you can click on them and the code goes in the text box. i attached a screen shot of my post view.[/QUOTE]

Guest *Jedimaster*
Am I out of it or did I post a couple of links to mods for VB in this thread? If someone deleted that, I'd sure appreciate a heads up!

Archived