LegacyGT.com

CT Dealers

TechCI

I just picked up my Legacy GT from Suburban Subaru in Manchester Connecticut. It took a couple hours of haggling, but I eventually got them down to 26k for my Legacy GT with a spoiler and auto-dim mirror... They were OK, haven't had to deal with the service end yet as I only have 98 miles on it so far.

I bought mine from Colonial in Danbury. Getting a not on the lot color took about 10 weeks. Pricing for the car was easy with the IMBA deal to get it for invoice. Unfortunately they 'accidentally' tried to charge me $110 for the wagon cargo mat and were not as apologetic as I would have liked when they finally credited me the difference. Overall worth it since the car is so good!

I purchased my 05 Leg Gt Ltd black/black 5MT from Mitchell subaru in Canton/simbsbury. They matched a price that i found online, which was cool. Their service center sucks ass, although most service centers suck ass, but as long as thats not a determinant to where to buy your car, talk to Matt Stent, he'll hook you up.

Archived