LegacyGT.com

Picking up a Legacy GT, what do I need to check?

TechCI

Hello All, I am new to the board, and I am picking up a new Legacy GT this week. I have searched around and could not find a checklist of things that I need to check before taking delivery. Are there known problems that should be checked before delivery? Is there an existing checklist for things to verify? Car and Options Legacy GT Limited AT - Silver Sub / AMP Upgrade Shifter Upgrade Homelink Mirror Spoiler Security Upgrade Armrest Extension Thanks for the help...

walk around ... check for scratches / dents check especially the roof... look at it from all angles if yoyur bumper has 2 front holes in it, for front license plate.. and your state doesn't require it.. look into having this switched out. Turn on the radio, and then turn on the rear defroster... if your radio goes out.. then they need to replace your back mirror (but my mother has this issue, and it went away on its own?) make sure your AC blows cold.

[quote name='RoundBoy']also.. what amp upgrade did you get ? didn't remember that option...[/QUOTE] I think he is talking about the sub. It is self-powered, so it has an integrated amp. I remember seeing it listed somewhere as a sub + amp, same thing as just the sub option.

Archived