LegacyGT.com

Rear Camera to an 06/07 Outback with nav

Mr Stylyn

Hi there guys i am posting for the first time on this forum to see if anyone out there in legacy land can help me with a customers can over here in Austraila.. We have only just got the new 06 outbacks here with factory nav and Kenwood screens and need to know how to trigger the input to turn on with a rear camera. The unit has a 4 pin connector on it and beside that is a A/V input rca jack. That will bring the image up on the screen until the hand brake is taken off.. Then it goes back to the original screen, which is nav or info. If anyone can help me sort this out that would be great and i look forward to hearing from you soon... Thanks again and stay cool

Yeah love the Green, Cars green, shops green, grass is green..... heheh and thanks so much guys i have just done the job for the custome and got it all working as it should... We used a factory screen and then added a camera...It works a treat and if you need any info and i can help let em know thanks so much guys and stay cool....

Archived