LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL TDC to CO Thread

praedet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From talking with Jon, a Stg II E-tune to Protune will be 10ish hp, and 10ish tq, but the big difference will not be at the peak, but in overall driveability and area under the curve throughout the powerband. I do not know where the Stg 1 and Stg 2 e-tune plots are, but search adn I bet you can find them...

This is a highly worthwhile step in setting up your car :D DO IT!!!!!

Ted

:spin:

I dont know...... I have yet to run my taxes, which will make a difference, as I think I might owe for the first time ever, but I'm hoping my math was just off. Anyway, I'd like to commit, but I just cant yet. We might get the taxes done on Saturday, so I should know by next week. That and my clutch is sucking me dry..... almost $1k so far!! And it's due to an install error that the dealership wont own up to! Suck! If they end up reimbursing me, this wont be a problem, but justifying another $350 to my wife right now will be tough to do!

Thanks for understanding, and I hope I can do this, as I'd love to feel the smoothness of a protune!!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Do we have a deadline on #4? It ain't lookin' good.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Revolutions Performance has an excellent protuner in Adam Kennedy who is also an owner here. If you guys want an expert protune and don't want to drive to denver you should consider us. Contact for prices and references.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

Archived