LegacyGT.com

evaluating a paintless dent removal person

jcs

yep, 1100 miles in, and some idiot in an suv dinged my passenger door, right below the window. i've never used paintless dent removal and there are several choices. anyone use one and have some basic recommendations? What should I be charged?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Ask the local dealerships- they use them a lot. I had it done on my GTP and it was amazing- you couldn't tell where the dent was- and it was even a black car.

[quote name='jcs']yep, 1100 miles in, and some idiot in an suv dinged my passenger door, right below the window. i've never used paintless dent removal and there are several choices. anyone use one and have some basic recommendations? What should I be charged?[/QUOTE] I had three dents removed from my GT Limited about two weeks ago using my local Dent Surgeon. Came to my work place, and got them all out within maybe 20 minutes. I have used the same guy twice -- very effective. He charged me $75 since two were on one side, one on the other. Normally, he charges $65 / "panel" (door, fendor, etc) - no matter how many dents are in it Good luck Rob

I am about to get my XT looked at on Friday by the Dent Doctor -- somebody whaled my driver's door with their bumper and I have two nice dents that need to be massaged out. I am a bit worried because the dents are near the region where the internal door beams are, but maybe they can work around that. [img]http://members.cox.net/craig.hunter/sh04/images/IMG_1082-01.jpg[/img] (it looks a lot better since I cleaned up the scrapes with a claybar). Craig

Archived