LegacyGT.com

Country/Mountain Drive...

CrakuhBlack

By the end of tomorrow my engine and suspension upgrades should be complete. That being said, I'd love to go for a drive through the country or mountains before new years with some other subaru enthusiasts. So far I've got one other lgt owner that I know will go and possibly my buddy who has a wrx engined impreza RS. So I guess I'm just looking to see if any of you VA, DC, or MD folks are interested in doing this. This is open to all subaru owners so if you have friends, the more the merrier. If you're interested let me know what day works best. I'll try to plan it for a day that we can get the largest group of people. Also, if anyone knows of some great back roads, I'm open to suggestions.

that'll be a good drive. How about first or second weekend of Jan?

On second thought, let me wait until I hear back from Patagonian GT, he is graciously helping me install my stereo sometime in January. I need to figure out what weekend I am giong to do that, then I will be able to gauge when I can go.

January is going to be nuts for me. I have a full stereo install, up, dp, and AP coming in the mail as well. Then AMS Tuning on the Jan 21st. My LGT is gonna be HOOKED up by the end of january. Of course then spring is coming and I am gonna want new wheels and suspension. haha

Archived