LegacyGT.com

Move Completed!!

Tide

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is not a user settable option for that I'm afraid and I don't want to enable it server wide (costs). Sorry. [quote name='fbi012']Couldnt wait all day to check it out and here it is, its pretty cool Tide, thanks for the good work. I thing tho, how can I see the pictures in the thread, without clicking on the image and leaving the page? thnx[/QUOTE]

We're trying it through the board directly. It's in your User Control Panel under Subscriptions. [quote name='fbi012']ok tide its all good, i'll get used to it. one thing, how can we donate now? I cant see a link.[/QUOTE]

You did it while I was away this weekend, I opened the site up and was lost I didn't know if I was at the right page, none of the posts looked familiar, the home site didn't pop up and none of the names looked familiar. I was scared and lonely.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words. It took me pretty much all weekend and while the site still isn't perfect, I think all the new features make up for any shortcomings. We'll be adding more as the week goes on and I'm more sure of using VB. Cheers. Tide

Archived