LegacyGT.com

Where to order replacement carpet? Looking for black

MDork

Subaruparts.com has it for 245.95 delivered with their current discount

I was all set to do it but with the wifes car in the body shop and insurance screwing us I decided not to spend the money. Especially since I new as soon as I got it the temps here would drop and I wouldn't feel like taking everything out of the car

Subaruparts.com has it for 245.95 delivered with their current discount

I was all set to do it but with the wifes car in the body shop and insurance screwing us I decided not to spend the money. Especially since I new as soon as I got it the temps here would drop and I wouldn't feel like taking everything out of the car

Is it in their online catalog? Do you have a parts number? I can't find it for some reason. $250 shipped sounds reasonable to me.

The part number I got from Robson wass 95011AG13AJC.....I think they are the same between sedan and wagon but I never got a chance to double check. If you look at the vacation pix they show the car as ending under the rear seat. My guess is they are the same but you'd have to get another part to finish the cargo area.

Honestly I am not 100% sure but I Pm'd Robson a few weeks ago and that is the number he gave me. Like I said I was all set to do this like a week ago but I just know as soon as it arrives it is going to be snowing out and I won't won't to rip the car apart...but this works great for me...post pics along the way so when I do it in the spring I should have an easy go of it.

• 2 months later...

Archived