LegacyGT.com

could this be the new 7-seater

I'm part germans, dutch, french, british, french canadian. Who cares, it wasn't a hit there jordan, he was just showing where that car came from. It's just a rebranded Daewoo IIRC. They're under the wings of GM now.

It won't be based on a GM product.

Maybe that's the new Skyline. :lol:

This is what a new skyline looks like in Japan.

The '7 seater' photo looks like an Opel Zafira peoplemover.

2003_nissan_skyline_350_gt_premium.jpg.861b3860e991a1e5f39ccf8fc2ff3866.jpg

Please tell me you knew I was joking. I was just making fun of the Chev because it had the skyline-like 4 tail lights that we've been akin to. I know the new one has changed. I'm still not too impressed at least by the styling of the 350Z/Fairlady, and G35/Skyline.

The 350Z comes across as another Japanese car that wants to be european, but there are little details that give the game away so badly, esp the plastic looking door handles on the 350Z. I guessed it was tongue in cheek by the big smiley, but for the benefit of the audiance at large. At least some of the more mainstream nissans are looking at more presentable than some of the dross they have produced recently.

[quote name='HomerJay']Hey you "cracker's" keep your hands off our women folk. :P [/quote][/quote] Hehe - that reminds me of the time I was at a car wash near University Ave in the cities with some friends and a van with a couple of black guys in it rolled by and yelled "crackers" at us. It was especially funny because there was an asian and a black guy with us.

At least some of the more mainstream nissans are looking at more presentable than some of the dross they have produced recently.

Except for the new Quest - man that thing is an eyesore.

Yikes, looks like they cut two cars in half and stuck the bits that didn't match together.

QUEST1.jpg.e50a32e9ef1289beb0a962c3b6b6478d.jpg

Archived