LegacyGT.com

Getting Fog lights installed today

rzar

Guest subiecity
i got my oem fogs, but instead of installing them in the normal oem place in the corners of my bumper, i installed them bhind my girll tween my 2 headlights, right infront of the radiator, u dont seem em during the day only at night when i turn them on

Guest subiecity
goddam...no these are off away from the girl a few inches, actually mounted quite easily on that metal bar right infront of the radiator, drilled 2 tiny holes and just bolted em right on and they sat perfectly center of my grill and lined up perfect with my headlights, so im pretty sure ima be alright an not worry about any melting

• 2 weeks later...
i got my oem fogs, but instead of installing them in the normal oem place in the corners of my bumper, i installed them bhind my girll tween my 2 headlights, right infront of the radiator, u dont seem em during the day only at night when i turn them on

do you have pics of this?

Guest subiecity
no its not my stock grill.....its..well heres an older pic ill get sum on real soon for u guys to c.... if u open your hood, and look right where your grill sits theres a thin piece of black metal i dont remeber off hand but its sits on/or in front of your radiator i mounted em right to there

Guest subiecity
heres sum of my demon eyes.....and sum of my grill that im using once the new pics of up you will c that the fog lights sit almost exactly midway of the grill vertically.....and horzontally maybe about 10 inches away from each other

3.JPG.47bd9b2eb5c4788c50e54d6a5a255910.JPG

d2.jpg.50e75101ef385e018facbea6a90af4f8.jpg

d3.jpg.8d73c3d9d8cfcbac59761c3df666500a.jpg

Archived